The people at Emma have created a brilliant infographic of the most effective email campaigns of 2016. There are a number of lessons in this infographic which can be applied to all types of marketing, especially if you are using mobile and SMS Marketing.
Below are the main tips and advice we have gleaned from the infographic.
- Over 54% of emails are now opened on a mobile device. This also adds credibility to the use of SMS Marketing to connect with your customers as 98% of SMS text messages are read by the recipients.
- Birthday campaigns can lift conversion rates by as much as 60%. Sending your customer a birthday offer is a great way to make them feel valued by your brand.
- 63% of marketers say win-back strategies are ‘very-effective’. Have a look at your customer base and the dormant customers, there may be more than a few who will come back with a targeted offer.
- Welcome messages boost long term engagement by 33%. Engage with your customers immediately and individually through email or SMS.
- Segmented and targeted campaigns generate 58% of all revenue. By segmenting your customer base and sending relevant targeted campaigns to them you are showing how much your customers preferences and choices are valued by your brand.
- People are 4 times more likely to buy when referred by a friend. This is a HUGE one for all business, being referred is by far the best path to converting a new customer. In this study marketers said 65% of new business came from referrals.
To view the full infographic please click http://i.marketingprofs.com/assets/images/daily-chirp/170105-infographic-top-emails-of-2016_wide.jpg
I hope you found the above tips useful and they will help drive your conversions in your next campaigns.
We have been in the SMS Marketing business for over 7 years and serve over 20,000 customers. If you decide to try SMS Marketing, we would be delighted to serve your marketing needs. Click the image below for a no obligation free trial.
Thank you and Happy New Year.